Students have the opportunity to explore a wide variety of courses and career connections before they choose a college or major.
This five-course, 14-15 credit pathway program designed to give non-matriculated students a set of introductory-level credits with a focus exploring a variety of career options. This curriculum supports students who are not sure what field they are interested in or major they wish to pursue. Students have the opportunity to explore a wide variety of courses and career connections.
Pathway Requirements (listed in suggested courses sequence):
- ENG 101: Composition & Presentation I (3 credits)
- ENG 111: Composition & Presentation II (3 credits)
Additionally, choose three from the following:
- BIO 114: Careers in Fisheries and Wildlife Management* (2 credits)
- BUS 106: Introduction to Personal and Business Finance or BUS 111: Introduction to Business and Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- CRJ 101: Introduction to Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- EDU 112: School & Community (3 credits)
- PSY 110: Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- REM 110: Foundations of Recreation and Parks* (3 credits)