International Student Admissions
The International Student Club and Diversity Committee are active on campus, helping us celebrate the various backgrounds of our students and the enriching experiences that you bring with you.
To be considered for admission to UMM, you’ll need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Completed application
- A non-refundable $40 application fee.
- Official high school transcripts (Transcripts need to be translated into English equivalency if not in English)
- Official college transcripts, if you have completed any college work (Transcripts need to be translated into English equivalency if not in English)
- If a translation is needed please have transcripts evaluated at one of the following agencies:
- Official TOEFL scores if you reside in a country where English is not the primary language.
- Financial documentation indicating adequate funds to cover the cost of education. This documentation must be original, certified or notarized, and be less than one year old.
- Letter of recommendation, essay, official SAT or ACT scores and other pertinent information.
Ready to apply?
You have six convenient options. The choice is yours. They all quickly land in our Admissions Office, ready for prompt consideration by our staff.
- Apply Online
- Download the application form and mail it to us
- Request a paper copy from our Admissions Office: email@example.com
- Use the Common Application
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-888-468-6866 or e-mail UMM Admissions.