As a University of Maine at Machias bachelor’s degree applicant, you must be a high school graduate or have successfully completed the General Education Development (GED) test. Factors that we consider in our holistic application review process include: college preparatory program; grade point average (GPA); SAT and/or ACT scores; class rank; extracurricular and co-curricular activities; letters of recommendation; and essay.
To be considered for admission to UMM, you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete the Application Form and submit it with a nonrefundable $40.00 application fee. We prefer that your high school guidance counselor forward your completed application, the application fee, high school transcripts, test scores, and recommendations in one packet. If not, then:
- Ask your high school guidance counselor to furnish an official copy of your transcript.
- Have official copies of your SAT and/or ACT scores sent directly to the Application Processing Center.
- Have recommendations, essay, and other pertinent information sent directly to the Application Processing Center
Ready to Apply?
You have several convenient options. The choice is yours. They all quickly land in our Admissions Office, ready for prompt consideration by our staff.
- Download the application form and mail it to us
- Request a paper copy from our Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the Common Application
- For our Adult learners/Non-traditional students, use our new Online Short Application
We will be happy to discuss your opportunities at UMM and answer any questions you may have. Please call 1-888-468-6866 or e-mail email@example.com.