Latest answers and updates
- What is the latest face covering guidance for UMaine and UMaine Machias?
- What is UMaine’s on-campus COVID-19 testing schedule?
- I have tested positive for COVID-19. What should I do?
- What is the status of public access, pandemic protocols and general university operations on campus?
- UMaine Now: Keep up the health and safety precautions for well-being
- UMaine Now: Finishing the semester strongly, looking to summer and fall
Staying healthy together
If you or people you know in the University of Maine or University of Maine at Machias communities have concerns about COVID-19 symptoms, close contact or a positive test:
Despite efforts to minimize risks, the University cannot categorically guarantee that any person entering University campuses or facilities will not contract COVID-19 or any other communicable disease and any such person must assess and accept the risks of illness or injury for themselves.