Plan your remote
Remote learning is right around the corner! Plan now to finish up the fall 2020 semester successfully — the finish line is in sight!
- Remote learning begins Monday, Nov. 30. ALL Fall 2020 courses go online for the remainder of the semester plus final exam week.
- Instruction continues! Faculty will be available remotely — if you aren’t sure when or how, contact Heather Ball (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
- Is internet access a concern? Check out locations statewide — including Merrill Library and UMM Student Union — where you can connect to the internet for free.
Looking for tutoring? Our tutors are moving online, too
- Lindsey Berube (email@example.com)
MAT 111M, MAT 113, MAT 126
Zoom Ofﬁce Hours: Monday/Wednesday 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Hannah Carver (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BIO 117 (Embedded Tutor)
- Jeni Nganzobo (email@example.com)
MAT 111M, BIO 117
- Yani Nganzobo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MAT 103M, MAT 111M, BUS 111, BUS 106
- Jonathan Perna (email@example.com)
Cultural Anthropology (Embedded Tutor)
- Carol Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MAT 111M, MAT 113, select ENG, HTY, EDU, and SED courses, writing support
- Savannah Steiger (email@example.com) Select PSY, ENG, and HTY courses, reading support
Looking for healthy and safety updates and other COVID-19 resources, including information about returning to campus in spring 2021? Visit (and bookmark) the Fall 2020–Spring 2021 website.