Intramural soccer is available for spring 2022. Please contact the Reynolds Center for more information.
Tournament seeding will be based on record during the season. Wins are worth three points, ties are worth 1 point. Tie breaker will be head to head competition, then goal differential, then goals scored, and finally goals against.
Field Size: 36 yards by 30 yards
Games: 2 x 20 minutes with 5 minute half-time
Free Substitution – On the fly at the half line
Shinguards are required!
No jewelry will be allowed, including earrings of any type, rope necklaces & bracelets
Rules of play
1. Slide tackling is not acceptable! No slidetackling
2. No Offsides
3. No throw-ins, indirect kick-ins
4. Corner Kicks are direct
5. Goal Kicks are indirect
6. Kick Offs are indirect – you cannot score directly from a kick off!
7. Fouls – FIFA laws apply
8. Defensive Walls – Must be 8 yards from the ball
9. Goalkeepers – Keepers can’t punt, also can’t throw or kick the ball over the half way line.
10. Goal Boxes: All players are allowed in and out of the goalkeeper box
11. Red Cards – Player out of the game with a minimum of 1 game suspension
12. Players – 4 players per team minimum to start
13. Sportsmanship – Rough or dangerous play or foul and abusive language will not be tolerated