Curbside Pickup for Courtesy Patrons
Welcome Back Courtesy Patrons! We missed you!
While access to the Library building is not yet available, you can request materials from the Merrill Library collection, any of the URSUS Libraries’ collections, and from the MaineCat collections just like you used to!
Here’s how this will work:
- Beginning Monday, September 21st, the Request feature in the URSUS and MaineCat catalogs is again functional.
- Conduct the search for your desired material(s) and complete the Request form.
- Once the items are here and ready for pick up, you will receive an email from us setting up a day and time for the receipt of your requested items.
- You will be able to pick up your requested items in the Merrill Library lobby, Monday through Friday from 2 pm – 4 pm.
- Your requested materials will be checked out to you, bagged, and tagged with your name.
- Upon request we will deliver items to your car.
- You can return materials by placing them in the Library Book Drop located at the parking lot entrance to Torrey Hall.
Please know that face coverings are required at all locations on the UMM campus – both inside and outside.
We look forward to serving you!
The Merrill Library Staff