Curbside Pickup for Courtesy Patrons
Curbside pickup procedures for Merrill Library
While access to the Library building is not available, Merrill Library’s Courtesy patrons may request materials from the Merrill Library collection, any of the URSUS Libraries’ collections, and from the MaineCat collections just like you used to! Here’s how:
- Conduct the search for your desired material(s) in the URSUS or MaineCat catalogs and complete the Request form.
- Once the items are here and ready for pick up, you will receive an email from us setting up a day and time for the pickup of your requested items.
- You will be able to pick up your requested items in the Merrill Library lobby, Monday through Friday.
- Your requested materials will be checked out to you, bagged, and tagged with your name.
- Upon request we will deliver items to your car.
- You can return materials by placing them in the Library Book Drop located at the parking lot entrance to Torrey Hall.
We look forward to serving you!
The Merrill Library Staff