Fall 2022 Courses
How much time per week should I spend on my course?
A typical semester is 15 weeks long. For every 1 credit hour in which you enroll, you will spend approximately 2-3 hours outside of class studying. Thus, one 3 credit course = 3 hours in class per week + 6-9 hours study time per week = 9-12 total hours per week.
15-week course= ~9-12 hours per week
6-week course= ~ 20 hours per week
3-week course= ~40 hours per week
- Course Modes: All online courses are listed as either WW or DS
- WW: Fully online
- DS: Course meets at a specific time and day as noted
Click here to view the Fall 2022 Online Courses spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
On Campus Courses
Click here to view the Fall 2022 On Campus Courses spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- The application deadline is 1 week prior to the class start date.
- Only completed applications will be processed. A completed application includes your signature, your parent’s signature, and your school counselor’s or homeschool parent’s approval.
- Tuition is free for qualifying Maine students for up to 12 credits per year. All other students are billed $138.25 per credit hour for up to 12 credits per year.
- You must purchase any required textbooks.
- You will earn UMaine Machias credit upon completion of an early college course.
- Course registration is subject to space availability and registration will be confirmed via email.