PAGE: 417
Section: Grades – Change Forms and Incomplete
DATE: 90.03/01

Change of Grade

Faculty must use the Change of Grade facility in MaineStreet to transmit a Change of Grade to the Registrar’s Office.  The Change of Grade facility can be found with the Grade Roster for that term.  If a grade is changing from an Incomplete to another grade, no further approval is needed.  If a grade is changing from any other grade, the approval of the Vice President for Academic Affairs is required.  Faculty must indicate the reason for the Grade Change on the electronic form.


Incomplete Grade Contract

Faculty should submit an Incomplete form to the Registrar’s Office for every Incomplete Grade they submit.  The form can be found online at: