We welcome inquiries and applications from students interested in transferring from any university, college, or community college by helping students realize their educational goals by facilitating the transfer of courses from one institution to another. In nearly all cases regionally accredited college credits will transfer to UMM.
To be considered for admission as a transfer student:
- A non-refundable $40 application fee.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.0 or better in previous college coursework. Teacher education applicants should have a 2.5 in their major field of study.
- Good standing at your previous college or university. An applicant is not considered for admission for the semester immediately following their dismissal from another institution. In keeping with University of Maine System policy, UMM will not admit students to matriculated status who have been suspended from another UMS campus until the conditions established for termination of that suspension have been met.
Ready to Apply?
You have six convenient options. The choice is yours. They all quickly land in our Admissions Office, ready for prompt consideration by our staff.
- Apply Online
- Download the application form and mail it to us
- Request a paper copy from our Admissions Office: email@example.com
- Use the Common Application
- For our Adult learners/Non-traditional students, use our new Online Short Application
We will be happy to discuss your opportunities at UMM and answer any questions you may have. Please call 1-888-468-6866 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.