University of Maine and University of Maine at Machias Financial Aid Secure Document Upload
1. All documents must include the student’s ID number on every page of each document.
2. Verify document is complete by reviewing the form’s instructions carefully to ensure that all fields are complete.
3. Click on the icon to the right of this text to upload documents. Click on select files to browse for your documents. Multiple files can be submitted at one time.
4. IMPORTANT: Only enter the student’s name in the “First” and “Last” name fields.
5. After submitting a file, you should see a screen that says, “Your upload was successful”. This confirms that we have received your document.
It can take up to 3 business days for uploaded items to come off of your MaineStreet ‘To Do List’. You can confirm that we have received your documents by contacting our office.
The Financial Aid Office collects the documents electronically and stores it in a secure data management system. This allows you to upload documents you are required to submit to our office in a secure fashion, particularly documents such as tax transcripts that contain personally identifiable information (PII). The privacy and safety of your data is extremely important to us.
For security reasons we cannot accept documents that contain personally identifiable information (PII) such as your social security number through email.