Benefits of being a member…
- Fall, winter and spring semester offerings that span a wide variety of subjects and interests.
- Free Summer Series programs – a great collection of one day lectures, classes and day trips!
- UMM parking permit
- UMM library privileges with internet access
- Take classes at any senior college in the state of Maine – some of which are offered online!
Benefits of Being a Life-Long Learner…
- It keeps you healthier and more active. It’s important to keep the brain active as we get older.
- It gives you an emotional boost. Learning something new is a great way to boost self-esteem.
- It’s a great way to meet new people.
- You’ve finally got the time!
SSC membership dues are $25 a year and include access to semester courses at SSC as well as at other senior colleges throughout Maine, some of whom now offer online courses members can attend. Interested in joining? Go to our “Contact Us” page, send us an email and we’ll answer any questions or get you signed up.
Get On Our Mailing List…
Not ready to join but want to keep updated? That’s fine. Fill out our “Get On Our Mailing List” form. We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop!