The Registrar's Office
207 Powers Hall
116 O'Brien Ave
Machias, ME 04654-1397
University of Maine at Machias » Academics » Academic Policies and Procedures » Your Academic Record
Your Academic Record
Requesting a Transcript
- Grading Symbols and Quality Points
- Calculating your GPA
- Text Notification Service for Grades & Grade Changes
- Available in MaineStreet as soon as they're posted
- Text Notification Service for Grades and Grade Changes
Updating Your Personal Information
- Official Name Changes. Students who have officially changed their names should provide the UMM Registrar's Office with a copy of one of the following documents. Please note: Most marriage certificates do not include the spouses' new names and will not be accepted as name change documentation.
- Social Security card
- State Driver's license
- Adoption papers
- Other legal name change documentation
- Preferred Name. Students can go to their MaineStreet Student Center and enter a Preferred Name. This is the name that will display first on the Class Roster and Grade Roster, followed by the student's official name, in parentheses.
- Email Account Name Change. Changing your name in MaineStreet or adding a Preferred Name won't have any effect on your maine.edu User Name and password. To request a change to your maine.edu email address, go to: http://mail.maine.edu and select Change Your UMS User Account User Name.
- Address. Students can update their address information from their MaineStreet Student Center. Students should update their Mailing Address if they are living off-campus, to make sure that the University has a good local address each semester.
- Gender. Students who wish to declare a formal change of gender may submit a Request to Change Gender in the MaineStreet database to the UMM Registrar's Office.