WUMM Radio Station
WUMM Campus Radio—91.7
University of Maine at Machias
116 O’Brien Avenue, Machias, ME. 04654
Ph: (207) 255-1371 – Email: email@example.com
WUMM Assistant Manager/Music Director Job Application
Applicants must be current, full time UMM students, with a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher, and have work-study. This position reports to the Director of Student Engagement, and in working together with the Manager, are responsible for the overall management of WUMM.
Assistant Manager/Music Director (10 hours/week)
- Assist the Manager in the overall operation of the station.
- Review new music coming in.
- Add music to and maintain the Station Playlist software.
- Work with the Manager and Advisor in updating the DJ Manual.
- Communicate with music representatives and get new music for the station.
- Handle all paperwork associated with the station.
- Promote the station and actively recruit new DJs.
- Work with the Manager on planning programming sponsored by the station.
- Train DJs and employees on using the radio station equipment.
- Stay up to date on license and FCC regulations.
- Interview Bands.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager and Director of Student Engagement.
To apply, contact Jo-Ellen Scribner or Nichole Cote at 255-1470 or 255-1305.