Walk to Work Wednesdays
If home is too far away park at a public parking lot (behind Machias Hardware Store, across from Dunkin Donuts, across from the French Cellar) to walk or bike to work
Pick up a card at the Library or HR in Powers Hall
Every Wednesday that you walk or bike get your card initialed at the Library or HR
Random drawings throughout the 10 week program
Meet at noon on July 2, 16, 30, August 16 & 30 for a quick walk around campus.
Health Coaching with Hilary London
Upcoming Health Coaching - Science 113 (Hilary's email firstname.lastname@example.org)
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
July 16, 30
August 13, 27
CIGNA, the University of Maine System’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is providing a free webinar
“Information Overload” on Tuesday, July 21st at 12 pm and 2 pm EST
Sessions are one hour in length. Replay information will be available approximately 8 business days after the live webcast.
Unplug to recharge: How to disconnect - Review practical tips for managing your devices and applications to eliminate distraction and create more focus in your professional and personal lives. Instructions and replay information are noted below. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
Need help navigating the web for Work/Life Resources? Below are detailed step-by-step directions.
• Log onto www.cignabehavioral.com
• On the top left of the screen select: “Login to access your benefits”
• Scroll to lower left side of the screen, and enter your company’s Employer ID and then press enter
• On the top left side select “Work/Life Resources”
• Scroll down to the bottom middle of the screen and read the agreement and click accept
• You are now at the Work/Life Home screen. Please scroll down to the bottom right side for the webinar selections under “Online Seminars”
• Registration information is provided under “Upcoming Online Webinars: Register to Attend” – select desired webinar from list or select “view all” for entire calendar
• If you are unable to attend, you can select “OnDemand Online Webinars: Access one right now” to view replays or select “view all” for older replays