April 4th - 29th
UMM Fitness Challenge
The UMM Fitness Challenge is a 4 week wellness competition designed to empower you to make healthy lifestyle changes and take your fitness to new heights. Participants will work in pairs, track health habits, and compete for the title of UMM Fitness Champion!
Opportunities to win prizes and free T-Shirts for participants!
Open to UMM Students, Faculty, and Staff. Grab a buddy and sign up at the front desk TODAY!!!
April 26th - May 19th
Beginner Group Swim Lessons, Ages 4-6
- This session is for children who have not passed the deep end test.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4:00 - 4:45 PM
Intermediate Group Swim Lessons, Ages 7-10
- This session is for children who have passed the deep end test or can swim 25 yards of the pool without stopping.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4:45 - 5:15 PM
Group Swim Lesson Rates: $75/members $90/non-members
April 11, 13, 15, 18 and 19
Mini Narwhals Session, Ages 5-7
- For kids who can swim up to ten yards and put their face in the water. This session is geared towards learning more about becoming a big Narwhal on MVSC and learning better technique while building confidence and learning about how the body moves. Mini Narwhals will also learn about stretching and nutrition in addtion to swimming skills and water safety..
- Mini Narhwals is taught by an USA swimming certified coach and instructor who is recognized by the American Swim Coaches Association as a Level 2 coach.
- This class is not for swimmers who are afraid of the water or who swim with floatation on a regular basis.
- $110/member $135/non-members
Private Swim Lessons available.
- 5 session package - $110/member $135/non-members
Pool Party Rentals Available
- 1 hour in the pool and 1 hour in a private room
Please call 255-1296 for more info or to sign up