Tuition and Fees 2015-2016
Few students pay the actual full cost of their college education. Each year, about 90 percent of UMM students receive some sort of aid, with assistance coming in the form of scholarships, grants, loans, and on-campus jobs. UMM gave out $2.5 million in scholarships, grants, and tuition waivers last year, so your chances of being eligible are pretty good.
Below you'll find information on the tuition and fees charged at UMM. To see how the cost of attending UMM compares to other schools, click here.
The following table is based on a full-time load of 15 credits per semester, double room, and 19-meals per week.
|Room & Board||$8,466||$8,466||$8,466||$8,466|
When budgeting for college, you should figure approximately $800 a year for books, $300–$900 for travel, plus your personal needs, weekend entertainment, etc. Additional fees include the application fee, orientation fee, technology fee, health insurance and student activity fee. The financial requirements of the University, changing costs, state and legislative action, and other matters may require an adjustment to these charges and expenses.
Mandatory fees per year:
- $240 Student activity fee
- $580 Unified fee
- $1,185 Student Health Insurance
(If you are not already covered)
Room per semester:
- $2,163 Double
- $2,450 Single
- $2,450 Suite
Meals per semester:
- $40 Application fee (one time)
- $125 Orientation fee (one time)
- $75 - 95 Art materials fee per course
- $95 Music fee per class (private lessons)
- $25 Online course fee
- $6 Distance learning technology fee per credit
- $60 Lab fee per course
- $10 Green campus fee
- $25 Student union fee
- $25 Health Center fee (Only for students enrolled in less than 9 credits who waived the Student Health Insurance)