Summer 2015 Schedule Now Available
* Session 1: May 26th - July 3rd (6 weeks)
* Session 2: July 6th - August 14th (6 weeks)
* Session 3: May 26th - August 14th (12 weeks)
Summer Course Registration will be open to all beginning January 12, 2015.
Course Drop and Withdrawal Deadlines for each class can be found by selecting the calendar icon next to each class on your MaineStreet schedule. Students may be eligible for a 100% refund if they drop a class before the Drop deadline. A student's complete schedule for the term (across the System) will be considered by the Business Office when determining eligibility for any partial refunds for classes dropped after the Drop deadline.
A list of Drop and Withdrawal Deadlines for UMM Summer 2015 classes will be available when the schedule is published.
How to Register
How to Register for Classes if you are:
- in a degree program at UMM: Register online from your MaineStreet Student Center. Although you should consult with your advisor, no PIN is needed for summer registration. For full details, see general information on the registration process.
- studying at another University of Maine System institution: Sign into MaineStreet and register online via the Distance Learning Class Search in MaineStreet. For full details, see general information on the registration process.
All other students: Non-degree students are welcome to take up to 8 credits a semester at UMM. Registration is simple and can be completed over the phone. Please contact either:
- UMM Advising Center located on the Second Floor of Powers Hall or by phone at (207) 255-1470.
- UMM Registrar’s Office located on the Second Floor of Powers Hall, by phone at (207) 255-1223, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School Students: Please call (207) 255-1264 and speak with Carol Wolf about our Early College program.
If you have questions about our distance education offerings please call the Office of Distance Education at (207) 255-1241. Further information is also available at the Distance Education Web page and Distance Education FAQ.
Tuition and Fees
- Information on Tuition and Fees is available on our Tuition & Fees page.
- Information on Financial Aid is available on our Financial Aid page.