Stress Free Zone this Sunday!
The Stress Free Zone is scheduled for this Sunday, May 6 from 1:00pm-9:00pm. There are events scheduled for both outside on the mall area and in Portside. Take a break from studying for finals and take part in some fun, relaxing activities!
Some activities include:
- Zip line (on the mall, weather permitting!)
- Bungee pull (on the mall, weather permitting)
- Whiffle ball
- Corn Hole
- Frisbee with guest dogs (faculty and staff will bring their friendly pups from 2-4)
- Mocktails (from 7-9 in Portside)
- and more!
Snacks will be provided!
A huge thanks to Student Senate, Campus Activities, and the Advising Center for making this event possible.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.