Maintenance & Housekeeping Work Order Request Form

In order to serve you better, the Residence Life Department has created an online Work Order Request Form for non-emergency housekeeping and maintenance requests.

To report an EMERGENCY maintenance or housekeeping issue (such as power loss, flooding, broken windows), you should immediately contact the Resident Assistant on duty, your Resident Director, Physical Plant or campus security.

All non-emergency requests must be submitted using the form below and they will be addressed during working hours.  By submitting this form you give the Residence Life Staff permission to enter your room and complete the task even if you are not present.

Please note: You will need to be signed in with your University of Maine System e-mail address to view this form. If you do not see the form below, please enter your username and password.

Share |