Photo of the Week Submission
Photos should be relevant to the University of Maine at Machias and can include student life, campus activities and events, campus buildings and grounds, classroom activities, athletics, and alumni events.
Please make sure that any person in your photo is aware that your photo is being submitted to the UMM Photo of the Week contest and could be posted on the Internet via the UMM Web site or Facebook.
- Photos should be your original photo
- You must have permission to post a photo if people are included
- If chosen, your photo will be posted along with your name and a brief description.
- If chosen, your photo will appear on the UMM Web site and/or on the official UMM Facebook page.
- Photos will be chosen based on relevancy and creativity
- Your photo may not be chosen or posted right away
- Inappropriate photos will not be considered
To submit, please e-mail a .jpg attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Photo of the Week" in the subject line. Please include caption information, identifying individuals (with class year if applicable) and describing the event pictured.
By submitting an image to Photo of the Week, you grant UMM permission to use it on the University's Web site, in print publications, on the UMM Facebook page, and in other UMM communications.