University of Maine at Machias » Campus Life » Student Support » Career Services » Jobs Database » On-Campus Jobs » Organic Garden Worker
Organic Garden Worker
- Interest in vegetable gardening.
- Gardening experience is an asset, but it is not a requirement. There will be on the job training provided.
- Commitment to work until the start of fall semester with the possibility of continued work throughout the semester.
- Reliable, responsible, and committed to seeing this project through to completion.
- Self-motivator and ability to work independently
- Good physical condition and ability/willingness to participate in intense physical labor.
- May include the operation of various power equipment
- Minimum grade point average 2.25.
- Fill out an application form.
- Applications due Monday, April 16, 2012. Return to the Office of Student Life in Dorward Hall.
- Interviews will be held starting April 18.
- The position will start the week May 14, 2012 – August 31 for 40 hours a week.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Chad Everett, firstname.lastname@example.org, 255-1360.
The University of Maine at Machias is an EEO/AA employer. Women and diverse candidates and others who can help us support a diverse campus community are encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodations are provided to qualified applicants with disabilities upon request.