Online Psychology and Community Studies
If you are looking for an online Psychology program that lets you learn to apply your skills, you have come to the right place!
- Our program is accredited and high-quality, and is our most popular on-campus program.
- We are a public institution, not a for-profit school, so our tuition is affordable.
- We provide the personal touch that big online schools are missing.
- Our focus is community studies, so we work hard to build up a community within the program.
- Our program is convenient and flexible, all available online to suit your individual schedule. Whether you have work or family obligations, you can study when it is easiest for you.
- You'll graduate with the knowledge and skills to enter the job market or go on to graduate school.
You can prepare for a career in:
- social work
- health sciences
- personnel and business management
- public administration
- conflict mediation
- drug counseling
- a variety of entry-level positions in service agencies. Career prospects for graduates in Psychology and Community Studies are expected to increase, because the human and social services fields continue to grow.
Students can enter some positions with a bachelor’s degree, whereas other positions require graduate or professional training. The Psychology and Community Studies faculty is committed to helping you plan a program of study that will meet your career objectives.