University of Maine at Machias » About UMM » Community Programs » Community Services » Meeting Venues
Room / Facility
4 Hours or Less
|Schedule A||Schedule B||Schedule A||Schedule B|
|Conference rooms (small)||12-20||$50||$38||$75||$56|
|Conference rooms (large)||30-75||$100||$75||$150||$113|
|Lecture hall with theater style permanent seating||100||$100||$75||$150||$113|
|Lobbies (with one display table)||$20||$15||$30||$23|
|Mall (or other grounds area)||$100||$75||$150||$113|
|Performing Arts Center with theater style permanent seating||360||$300||$225||$450||$338|
|Main Dining Room||200||$250||$188||$375||$28|
Click on the above rooms/facilities for floor plans.
- Schedule A applies to private individuals and for-profit organizations.
- Schedule B includes a 25% discount and applies to nonprofit organizations; State of Maine departments, offices, and committees; and University of Maine System affiliated organizations.
- Other campus spaces, equipment, and services may be available at negotiated rates.
- Additional fees may be applicable, depending on required facility supervision.
- Additional charges will be assessed for damages or necessary excessive cleaning.
- Rooms at UMM are not air conditioned. Fans may be available, supply permitting.
- Rooms can be opened as early as 7:00 a.m.; and with adequate notification, there is no restriction on vacating the room.
- All venues are within easy walking distance of no more than 5 minutes.
- All classrooms and most other rooms are equipped with LCD projectors, screens and chalkboards or white boards.
See UMM’s Meetings, Conferences, and Camps Planning Handbook for more policies regarding rental of space.