University of Maine at Machias » About UMM » Community Programs » Community Services » Meeting Venues
|Room / Facility||Capacity||4 Hours or Less||Full Day|
|Schedule A||Schedule B||Schedule A||Schedule B|
|Conference rooms (small)||12-20||$50||$38||$75||$56|
|Conference rooms (large)||30-75||$100||$75||$150||$113|
|Lecture hall with theater style permanent seating||100||$100||$75||$150||$113|
|Lobbies (with one display table)||$20||$15||$30||$23|
|Mall (or other grounds area)||$100||$75||$150||$113|
|Performing Arts Center with theater style permanent seating||360||$300||$225||$450||$338|
|Main Dining Room||200||$250||$188||$375||$28|
Click on the above rooms/facilities for floor plans.
- Schedule A applies to private individuals and for-profit organizations.
- Schedule B includes a 25% discount and applies to nonprofit organizations; State of Maine departments, offices, and committees; and University of Maine System affiliated organizations.
- Other campus spaces, equipment, and services may be available at negotiated rates.
- Additional fees may be applicable, depending on required facility supervision.
- Additional charges will be assessed for damages or necessary excessive cleaning.
- Rooms at UMM are not air conditioned. Fans may be available, supply permitting.
- Rooms can be opened as early as 7:00 a.m.; and with adequate notification, there is no restriction on vacating the room.
- All venues are within easy walking distance of no more than 5 minutes.
- All classrooms and most other rooms are equipped with LCD projectors, screens and chalkboards or white boards.
See UMM’s handbook for more policies regarding rental of space: Event_Planning_Handbook