Welcome to the UMM First Stop
Office Hours: Mon. - Fri., 9am - 4pm
Phone: (207) 255-1470
First Stop Student Services
- Kiosk – students may access MaineStreet, WEBDSIS, and the internet through the UMM website.
- Clipper Card ID’s, Library ID’s, Staff ID’s
- Clipper Bucks – added with check or cash. If debit or credit card, need to go onto website and add from there.
- Permanent and Temporary Parking Permits.
- Faxing: It is $3.00 to fax a document in the U.S., and $5.00 for Canada. International faxing can be as little as $25.00 (operator assisted).
- Photocopying only in the library, computer labs, or IT office.
- Commuter Meal Plans
- Transcript Requests
- Academic forms
- Student Bill Inquiry
- Pay Bill with cash, personal check or electronic check. Paying bill on-line can only use MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Electronic Check.
- Student Loan Checks
- Student Refund Checks
- Student Outside Scholarship Checks
- Transcript Requests
- Payment Plans
- Student Payroll is moving to the First Stop office.
- Accounts Payable office.
- Assistant Bursar’s office.
- If students wish to receive phone calls from home, they need to make sure that Betty Merritt-West has their phone numbers.
- Students will be notified by email from the mailroom operator (firstname.lastname@example.org), if they receive a package that needs to be signed for. All mail will be sent to the residence hall by noontime daily, M-F.
- If students who wish to send a letter, need to provide the stamp and send the letter to the on-campus mailroom. (Stamps can be purchased at the Bookstore.)
- If students wish to send a package out FEDEX, they must order the pick and bring the package to the switchboard by noontime the day of pickup.
- FedEx Express packages are sent and delivered at the switchboard/mailroom.
- FedEx Ground packages are sent and delivered at the Physical Plant office.
- UPS packages are sent from the Bookstore and received at the Physical Plant office.
- Student payroll checks will be available on Friday mornings on a schedule of alternating weeks starting September 4th. Pay checks make be picked up at the switchboard unless suppressed (direct deposit).