FIFA 2014 RULES
Specific Game Rules:
- Game settings
Half Length: 6 Minutes
Game Speed: Normal
2. No custom made teams or Virtual Pros.
3. If a game ends in a draw, a penalty shootout will decide the result.
4. Player must use the team that they drew at the beginning of the league.
5. All teams will make the playoffs.
6. Group play will be used in the beginning and this will be used to decide the playoff bracket after that.
7. Winners of each group will get the top 4 seeds. Teams will fill in the rest of the bracket based on the record in group play.
8. Playoffs will be a single elimination tournament.