Financial Aid Forms
For students attending during the Fall 2013 - Summer 2014 academic year:
- 2013-2014 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2013-2014 Independent Verification Worksheet
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Form
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form
- Dependent Student Child Support Paid Form
- Independent Student Child Support Paid Form
Print and complete form, then mail to: UMM Financial Aid Office, 116 O'Brien Ave, Machias, ME 04654
Summer Financial Aid
Please fill out this Summer Financial Aid Application and return it to the Financial Aid Office. You will be notified of your eligibility for summer financial aid once your form has been processed.
Federal Direct Loans
- Entrance Counseling
- Exit Interview
- 2013 - 2014 Parent PLUS Loan Application (Fall 2013, Spring 2014 & Summer 2014)
The Opportunity Maine Program
Opportunity Maine is a new program that was passed by the Maine State Legislature in the summer of 2007. It became effective on January 1, 2008. The Financial Aid Office wants to be sure that all students are aware of the program and take the necessary steps to enroll in the program. Click here to learn more about this program .
Print a copy of the contract, sign and return to the Financial Aid Office.