Financial Aid Forms
For students attending during Fall 2016 - Summer 2017 academic year:
- Please visit your MaineStreet Student Center to determine which forms you need to submit.
For students attending during Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 academic year:
- 2015-2016 Dependent Verification Form
- 2015-2016 Independent Verification Form
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Dependent Student Child Support Paid Form
- Independent Student Child Support Paid Form
- Dependent Untaxed Income Information Form
- Independent Untaxted Income Information Form
Print and complete form, then mail to: UMM Financial Aid Office, 116 O'Brien Ave, Machias, ME 04654
Summer Financial Aid
Federal Direct Loans
- Entrance Counseling
- Exit Interview
- 2015 - 2016 Parent PLUS Loan Application (Fall 2015, Spring 2016 & Summer 2016)
The Opportunity Maine Program
Opportunity Maine is a new program that was passed by the Maine State Legislature in the summer of 2007. It became effective on January 1, 2008. The Financial Aid Office wants to be sure that all students are aware of the program and take the necessary steps to enroll in the program. Click here to learn more about this program .
Print a copy of the contract, sign and return to the Financial Aid Office.