Office of Physical Plant
Welcome to the Office of Physical Plant. Here you will find information on UMM facilities, campus security, and motor vehicles.
- Clery Fire Safety Report
- Contractor List: Workers Compensation Verification
- Motor Vehicle Rules & Regulations
- Parking Permit Application
- Snow Cancellation Policy & Winter Parking Regulations
All motor vehicle laws pertaining to the state of Maine are valid and enforced on this campus by UMM Security and the Machias Police Department, Washington County Sheriff Department and Maine State Police.
Physical Plant monitors Security phone calls from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Motorist Assistance Program
Call the Security Office (255-1450) or cell phone (263-9315).
- Retrieving keys that have been locked in a vehicle
- Boosting a dead battery.
Facility Issues and Concerns
To report building issues and concerns, call 255-1315.
- Water leaks
- Temperature problems
- Lights not working
E-mail Physical Plant to report a problem or to ask a question.