GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS
- All food served on the UMM campus must be provided by Aramark, the University’s food service provider. The Office of Community Services will coordinate all catering and food service requests for events held on campus by external groups.
- Food service may include, but is not limited to, continental or full breakfasts, light luncheons, bag lunches, light refreshments, dinners and banquets (served or buffet), receptions, and hors d’oeuvres. Full bar service also is available in some campus facilities. Menus included in this price list reflect our most popular items. Other menus may be arranged in advance with the Office of Community Services.
- All catering and food service requests must be scheduled at least two (2) weeks in advance by calling the Community Services Office at 255-1289.
- UMM does not require deposits or assess cancellation fees. However, event planners must provide in advance, to the Office of Community Services, a guaranteed number of guests for meals and catering.
- Guaranteed numbers must be provided at least two weeks in advance for June, July, and August events. September through May, guaranteed numbers must be provided one week in advance.
- Any increase in numbers after the guarantee date may or may not be accommodated, at the discretion of UMM’s Aramark director.
PRICING AND BILLING
- Unless otherwise noted, all prices apply at per person rates.
- Prices are subject to change. Contact the Office of Community Services to confirm current rates.
- A standard 5% administration fee will be applied to all food service charges.
- Your final invoice will be based on your final guaranteed guest count provided or the number of guests in attendance, whichever is greater.
- If an event is cancelled and UMM is not notified at least one week in advance, the group will be billed for the original number, or a guaranteed number if the original number was increased.
- Tax-exempt organizations must mail or fax a copy of their tax-exempt certificate to Aramark at least one day before the event. Please mail or fax the certificate to Nate Picard, Aramark Director, 116 O’Brien Avenue, Machias, ME 04654, fax 207-255-8124.
For Catering Menus, please see UMM’s Meetings, Conferences, and Camps Planning Handbook, beginning on page 16.