GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS
- All food served on the UMM campus must be provided by Aramark, the University’s food service provider. Aramark will coordinate all catering and food service requests for events held on campus by external groups.
- Food service may include, but is not limited to, continental or full breakfasts, light luncheons, bag lunches, light refreshments, dinners and banquets (served or buffet), receptions, and hors d’oeuvres. Full bar service also is available in some campus facilities.
- All catering and food service requests must be scheduled at least two (2) weeks in advance by calling the Aramark Director at 255-1208.
- Aramark does not require deposits or assess cancellation fees. However, event planners must provide in advance a guaranteed number of guests for meals and catering.
- Guaranteed numbers must be provided at least two weeks in advance for June, July, and August events. September through May, guaranteed numbers must be provided one week in advance.
- Any increase in numbers after the guarantee date may or may not be accommodated, at the discretion of Aramark.
PRICING AND BILLING
- Your final invoice will be based on your final guaranteed guest count provided or the number of guests in attendance, whichever is greater.
- If an event is cancelled and Aramark is not notified at least one week in advance, the group will be billed for the original number, or a guaranteed number if the original number was increased.
- Tax-exempt organizations must mail or fax a copy of their tax-exempt certificate to Aramark at least one day before the event. Please mail the certificate to Aramark, 116 O’Brien Avenue, Machias, ME 04654 or fax to 207-255-8124.