"UMM designed a pre-law program for me through the Bachelor of College Studies program. I'm absolutely grateful that UMM was able to accommodate me."
Thinking about returning to school or attending college part-time?
Whether you are a first-time college student or a working professional looking for a career change, UMM offers a variety of programs and resources to meet your needs.
An Affordable Education
- Lowest in-state tuition in the University of Maine System
- Financial aid and work study programs (Federal, state, and University support)
Learning Options to Fit Your Schedule
- Evening and online classes
- Three-year degree options in business and psychology
- Fully online degrees in business, special education, and psychology
- Professional certifications in Education, GIS, and Counseling
- Credit for prior learning based on work and life experiences
A College Community Committed to Your Success
- Small classes and personal attention
- Flexible degree options that build on any existing coursework
- On-site childcare center
- Affordable and flexible meal plans
- Access to health services
- Financial aid and work study programs (Federal, state, and University support available)
- Career services, internships, and job placement
- Tutoring and study center
- Childcare available on campus
So, what are you waiting for? Make your degree a reality today!
Ready to Apply?
You have six convenient options. The choice is yours. They all quickly land in our Admissions Office, ready for prompt consideration by our staff.
- Apply Online
- Download the application form and mail it to us
- Request a paper copy from our Admissions Office
- Use the Universal College Application
- Use the Common Application
- Download the Common Application and mail it to us
We will be happy to discuss your opportunities at UMM and answer any questions you may have. Please call 1-888-468-6866 or e-mail UMM Admissions.