Adding value to your CARD
You can add Clipper Buck$ on-line 24/7/365. Add Clipper Bucks now.
The Clipper Card provides for safe and convenient on-campus purchases.
Deposited funds, known as Clipper Buck$, are prepaid and linked to your Clipper Card. Your account balance declines as funds are spent. Funds roll over from year to year. Clipper Buck$ are stored for University expenses and, therefore, not available for cash withdrawal unless you terminate affiliation with the University.
Clipper Buck$ can be used to:
- Purchase meals and snacks at any Dining Services location
- Purchase any of the variety of items at the Murdock Bookstore
- Printing on-campus
- Laundry for residence hall students
Commuter Meal Plans (offered by Dining Services):
- Can be purchased by commuters, faculty, and staff
- A variety of plans are available for your convenience
For more information, visit the Eating on Campus page or give us a call.
You may stop by the First stop to add Clipper Buck$ or purchase a Commuter Meal Plan with cash, personal check, debit/credit card.
We also accept credit card deposits by telephone.